Thursday

Fort Worth Botanical Gardens part 2

I went to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens by myself the other day. Our camera accompanied me and these are some of my favorites. I adore it there. The gardens are so vast. It makes you feel like you could just about get lost in there and wander forever looking at beautiful things and breathing fresh air. I just can't believe how many wonderful and free things Fort Worth has to offer.

This is one of the many random sculptures scattered throughout the gardens. I love it. It's got such great shape and color.




This last picture is part of a Vietman War memorial. According to waymarkering.com: "this monument is actually a thank you -from- members of Charlie Company for the support of the City of Fort Worth during the Vietnam War. It's way way at the back of the gardens and a very enjoyable spot to rest and listen to the "sounds of silence," so to speak.

No comments: