Wednesday

Wandering in Fort Worth 2-7-11

Here are a few of my favorites from wandering on foot through Trinity Park and nearby areas yesterday. I love Trinity Park. It is huge and wooded and quiet. Today, I followed a road called Fochs that shoots off from the park, just to see where it went. Turns out, that little road leads to the Will Rogers Memorial Arena. How cool. Then, as I continued my walk, I got to watch a small carnival being torn down. I love little carnivals, they remind me of times gone by. Nostalgic times that I didn't get to live through but nevertheless, feel a fondness for. There is something so freeing about just setting out on foot, to see where the road leads.









1 comment:

Megan said...

hey iv been there! lol your soo cute! i love your post! and that cat is soo funny! after seeing your cat jeffs all i need a cat....lol